Here we are in 2021 and back in lockdown.
How are you and your family doing?
Last week we talked about the Christmas presents that we received, and those we gave to others.
In this week I’ve taken my Christmas cards down and I am enjoying looking at the pictures and messages from friends and family.
What do you do with your cards?
Here are some ideas:
Cut out the pictures that you like to:
- Make gift tags for next Christmas
- Make bookmarks to give to someone and make them smile
- Stick the pictures on to the lid of a yoghurt pot to make a frame picture
- Make a jigsaw puzzle by cutting a picture into pieces – start with a few pieces first and then challenge yourselves with more pieces. A piece of paper and glue will prevent the pieces from moving around.
- Cut the cards to make a collage or mosaic with the coloured bits
What other ideas have you tried?
Thank you, God, for all the gifts you’ve given us.
Thank you, God, for all the colours in our world.
Thank you, God, that you love us and that you are always with us.
Please God, when we feel that our lives are in pieces, help us to ask you build us back up again like a jigsaw puzzle.
May God bless you.
Love from Joy and the Messy Church Team
Please mark your calendars /diaries to remind you that the first Sunday of each month at 3.30pm is Messy Church time.
They will all be a zoom session until we can meet in the church hall.
SEE YOU THERE